Are you having a dispute with another person or party and need an attorney to walk you through your rights and options?

 Do you need an attorney to contact a person or party regarding solving a dispute?
Tony can assist you in many areas of civil law. If your case is outside of Tony’s area of practice, he will happily refer you to another attorney who would be better able to assist you with your needs.

Contact Tony